Your organization may be growing rapidly or just starting out, be organizationally complex, or family-owned, whatever the size or complexity of your enterprise, Ting-Wimberly tailors its role to meet your business goals. If you do not have an internal accounting group, we’ll roll up our sleeves and work closely with you. If you have a strong internal accounting group, we’ll provide the objective information and advice you require for informed and proactive decision-making.
Ting-Wimberly CPA can help you manage risk and advise you on financial reporting and controls, tax-saving strategies, business process improvements, and systems selection and implementation. You will get local, personalized and responsive service by dedicated professionals. You will benefit from the expertise and resources of a strong regional CPA firm.
We are passionate about helping businesses create actionable strategies that provide growth and focus on future goals. We serve the business, its owners and executives.
Accounting Services and much more:
- Financial Statement Preparation (compilations and reviews)
- Maintaining accounting systems (cash disbursement, cash receipts and general ledger)
- Business Consulting, Reviews & Advice
- Implementation of Accounting Systems
- Quickbooks and other Systems Training
- Internal Control Reviews
- Monitoring and training on the use of management accounting techniques
- Development of Financial Strategies
- Outsource CFO Services